Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Treat Tuesdays!

Hey, folks! Thanks to everyone who tunes in to this new comic! To help tide you guys over between pages, I've decided to start doing something I like to call, "Treat Tuesdays". From now on, I'll post sketches, old works of art and works in progress on Tuesdays, and then a new page will be posted on Thursdays. That way, you all don't have to wait EONS for a new page. This one here is a doodle I did in my Film as Lit class, illustrating young Flora from "Turn of the Screw" by Henry James, when she "turns ugly" screaming "I hate you!" at the governess.

Flora from Henry James' "Turn of the Screw"


 All right, so tune in on Thursday, the 4th of  April, for the next page of "The Quiet Ones". Thanks everyone, and eat your green vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment