Tuesday, August 12, 2014

FOLLOW OLLIE ON FACEBOOK!


Starting on August 14th, 2014, I will no longer be personally updating about the comic on my Facebook page, "Britt Garth."

PLEASE HEAR ME OUT.

Instead, Ollie will be updating his "status" and linking to his "blog" (AKA The Quiet Ones comic.) 

HIS POSTS WILL LOOK LIKE THIS.

HOWEVER, this DOES NOT mean that I am getting rid of my Artist page. PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW MY ARTIST PAGE. I will still update on other projects I am working on, but in a more professional capacity (i.e. school projects, commission work, etc.) 

I just felt that my comic needed its own space on Facebook, separate from my own Artist page. The thing that seemed right to me was having Ollie speak for me on what was going on in his life. Things will be a little more fun and cryptic than "NEW PAGE, CHECK IT OUT!" and make things a little more interesting. He'll update with clues as to what is to come in the following pages. There will be less of a massive gap when page updates fall behind.

So, click the image below to follow Ollie on Facebook so you can stay updated on the comic!


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ollie-Morven/1436267983320109

No comments:

Post a Comment