Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It's ALIVE!


I know I haven't been around much, but I've got so much schoolwork on my plate that I barely have time to think, let alone draw my comics. It pains me as much as it annoys you! I did have time to freshen up my drawing skills for a class project, though, so I thought I'd share. For my final project in one of my classes, I decided to do a short comic and color it, and animate a panel in each page. 

To figure out the workflow for the project, I practiced on a panel from one of my earlier projects in the class. The colors aren't as neat as I would like, and I'm still figuring out how to save the GIF so the quality isn't as crunchy, but I'm proud to say I figured out how to animate panels, and I am very pleased! 

Everything is coming together...



No comments:

Post a Comment